Release 1.1.7 (Jan 24 2022)
- Fixed an issue where the channel-level GeoCSV output was excluding the
- Added elements
RemovalDate to the StationXML output.
- Added millisecond resolution to all DateTime objects.
Release 1.1.6 (Nov 24 2020)
- Fixed an issue where requests that specified GeoCSV format were not displaying properly.
- Added network DOI identifier to StationXML output
- Added support for new database schema
Release 1.1.5 (Mar 24 2020)
- Fixed an issue where the text and GeoCSV formats were not correctly sorting request results.
- Fixed an issue where the service was not returning the experiment Report Number in text format.
- Fixed an issue where some experiments were incorrectly reporting zero total stations within a network.
Release 1.1.4 (Feb 21 2020)
- Fixed an issue related to making recently archived data more available.
Release 1.1.3 (Feb 18 2020)
- Fixed an issue where restricted data requests were incorrectly being blocked.
Release 1.1.0 (Jan 13 2020)
- Release brings service into compatibility with StationXML v 1.1
Release 1.0.1 (Jan 11 2018)
- Added a new text-based output format, GeoCSV.
Release 1.0.0 (June 2017)
- Initial release, conforms to fdsnws-station 1.0 specification with IRIS PH5 extensions.